E.A. Prep Stars wants to assure you that we take the health, safety and well- being of our student-athletes, volunteers, families, and supporters very seriously.
As you are aware, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). We are monitoring health organization reports, including updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and others.
Once events are back on (yours and ours), We recommend that everyone follow the guidelines set forth below when participating in practices, and events (Tournaments of any kind):
- Each player must bring their own source of water.
- Do not use water fountains or team water bottles.
- Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Sanitize afterward.
- Remind players to wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer after every game.
- Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- If anyone is showing flu-like symptoms, or if you are uncomfortable having them participate in organized activities, please keep them home. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.
“We are not a team, we are a FAMILY!”